What Is BABTG
Bringing America Back to God is not just an organization; It’s a movement of people who are dedicated to see a change in all facets of our society. A change that will create a culture that rebuilds our foundation of faith, family, and freedom. We are dedicated to see families come back together, communities restored and churches willing to work with one another. BABTG holds events in many communities that allow citizens of all denominational backgrounds, ages, and walks of life to come together and voice their concerns and hope for America.
To learn more about us, please take a look at the following video: What People Are Saying About BABTG
Who Is David Dawson
David Dawson is the founder and president of Bringing America Back To God. He was born and spent half his life in India. Even while living in India, David developed a love for America. In 1986 David left India and met his future wife, Sharon, at a Bible school in Dallas, TX. After uniting in marriage in 1988, David and Sharon traveled, ministered and proclaimed the name of Jesus and the word of God in many venues across the United States.
At one point David became frustrated with America. Preaching God’s Word was harder as more people in America kept pushing the Cross away. David tried leaving America many times in favor of countries that were hungry for Jesus. But God kept bringing him back. After a final attempt to leave, David heard God whisper in his heart, “Will you weep My tears for America, this is where you belong, America is your country-bring her back to Me.”
David often wonders why he was called to bring America back to God. He doesn’t fit the mold of a typical American. At those times David recalls Ruth 1:16.
“Your people will be my people and your God will be my God.” With the God-positioned burden and heart for America and her people, David hopes that you too can join him on your knees to once again Bring America Back To God.
David and his wife of 26 years, Sharon Dawson have three children; Jonathan, Deborah, and Jessica.
Board Of Directors
Is BABTG a Political Group
Bringing America Back To God is not a political group or party. Yes, we pray for our government, but we also pray for the restoration of American individuals, families, churches and freedoms.
What Is The Vision
“America influenced, inspired, impacted bringing hope through Jesus into our lives like no other nation. This is my way of giving back to America in bringing her hope and letting her know again her true worth and value is only returning to Lord Jesus, who is her foundation and her only hope. How then can we being blessed by this nation just sit and do nothing when she is wounded, hurting, and is walking away from Jesus and has lost her way. This is my responsibility and duty that must be done for our God and Country at any cost. I owe her this debt.”
- Raising up an army of believers to weep in brokeness and cry out for America until she returns back to Lord Jesus.
- Passionately pursuing God’s heart and through His compassion touching one heart at a time making ready a nation for the coming great awakening that God in His mercy is setting us up for.
- Giving back to America as we have received.
- Creating a voice that will be heard for God and country.
- Reaching the Un-churched and the youth compassionately with the simple Gospel.
- Calling the backslidden back “Home” to the Father.
- Warning the lukewarm churches, rekindling again a passion for God and country.
- Renewing Patriotism by sharing why I love America.
How Can I Help
You can help by praying for us in this mission that God has called us to do. Partner with us and stand with us as we work towards bringing God back to this nation and give to a cause that is close to the Heart of God.
Where Can I Find BABTG Songs and Resources
We provide many resources here on our website, but for additional songs and resources visit our YouTube page!
These core beliefs make up the foundation upon which all our ministry endeavors at Bringing America Back To God are based:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
At Bringing America Back To God, we take financial accountability seriously and are committed to financial integrity. We believe God has called His Church to be a faithful steward of His Gospel (1 Corinthians 4:2). Upon request our partners can find information of how your gifts are faithfully used to fulfill the mission of BABTG and bring the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ to our nation. BABTG is a non-profit organization. Financial investments made to it are tax deductible. BABTG is governed by a board of directors.